Sunday, December 23, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Tis truly the season
To wish all much cheer
There's Santa and presents
Plus football and beer.

The bells could chime soon for
Dear Chris and Randy
They're both such fine folks, and
That sounds just dandy.

My good friend and Bears fan
The lovely Ms. B
T'was always a treat when
She sat next to me.

A bow to the Princess
For her many views
May jolly St. Nick bring
Her new tennis shoes.

With homage, Your Highness
You seem quite the gal
May you find fulfillment
Perhaps you and Al?

Here's thanking you too, Al
Whoever you are
For zapping me often
Tis such fun to spar.

For all those who have read
The nonsense I write
May Santa be gen'rous
On Christmas Eve night.

And here's to the boss, who
Knows what I'm doin'
Sports eds need love too, e'en
Head Grinch Jeff Kuehn.


Merry Christmas to one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment