Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Samuel L. Jackson goes bowling

That credit card commercial is making me crazy. You know the one. Samuel L. Jackson, in a sorry Muhammed Ali impersonation, screams out something about being the heavyweight champion of the world while hawking Capital One's Quicksilver credit card.

I wonder if it ever occurred to those people that quicksilver is another name for mercury -- which is a highly toxic substance to humans. They still want to know what's in our wallets. My answer would be none of your business, but I damn sure ain't gonna carry a load of mercury around in my back pocket.

And I''ll betcha old Sammy Jack couldn't tell you who played in the Capital One Bowl if it was a multiple choice question. (South Carolina beat Wisconsin 34-24).

Grrr. I'd like to pulp HIS fiction.

Back to the bowls....

No comments:

Post a Comment